Friday, March 9, 2012

From Trash to Treasure

I'm so sorry about how much I have been slacking on my little blog lately.
We have major changes going on right now in our home,
I am SO excited to share them all with you!
I know I keep saying that, but I'm the type of person who likes to share a finished result.
Not an "in progress" shot. :)
But luckily I have some little projects that I am happy to share with you 
while all the big stuff is being done behind the scenes.


This cute little number was given to me by a fellow Marine wife, 
This has to be the most charming little piece I have done so far this year!
I was completely smitten when I was given this little beauty for free!
But before I had given it a new life there was nothing spectacular about it.
It just sat and collected dust in Cassidy's home.
So now for some pictures!

Before:


This was actually an "in progress" shot,
 I completely blanked on taking a picture before I started gluing away.

When I got this adorable table it had the bottom of one of those side openings gone,
&& two of the legs were off. It was in rough condition and needed some major TLC.

After:

I am so in love with how it turned out.
You probably can't tell from the picture but one of the legs is crooked,
some things you just can't fix.
But it gives it character, which this little statement piece is not lacking!
It has three little drawers, & the two sides that stick out actually open at the top.

I plan on putting this in our bathroom downstairs. 
The side openings are a perfect place to store toilet paper.
(that part realllllllllly excited me for some reason?!)
Anyways, our bathroom is currently next on our "things to do list."
I can't wait for this little beauty to have a home in my house!

I will be back later this week with some custom furniture jobs I have been up too lately!
Can't wait to share with you all what we have been up too lately in the Pruitt household :)
Xoxo
Jordynluise

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jaime! I am so happy with how it came out. It is going to look so cute once my bathroom is done :)

    ReplyDelete