Sunday, July 15, 2012

July Birchbox

Have you all heard of Birchbox?
I've never mentioned this on my blog until now but I have a monthly subscription to a beauty sample company called Birchbox.
It is amazing. It is like Christmas every month!
& who doesn't love Chistmas?!?! 
I wasn't sure if I should post anything on here but I've had this subscription for over a year now & I am totally head over heels for it, so I thought I'd share the love :)

What I love about it is you get 4 samples {1 usually a very deluxe  sample or full size product},
 for only 10 dollars a month!
I'm not one who likes to go into stores and buy new products without ever testing them, I'm not that much of a risk taker ;)
But with Birchbox it broadens your horizons and lets you sample products for a small cost every month.
Every month you get free shipping on that months "picks", so if there is a product you fall in love with you are still getting a discount!
& for every dollar you spend you get a point with Birchbox, for every 100 points you get a $10 credit towards any full size product they have.
Over time it really adds up and you get a bunch of fun new beauty products for a low cost!

If you are interested in getting Birchbox click here to sign up.


Now that I've explained this a bit more here is a look at my Birchbox this month:
{Sorry for the picture quality, I decided after the fact to put this on the Blog so it's from my handy dandy cell phone}


This month Birchbox teamed up with Glamour Magazine,
their July Issue's theme was the 5 senses of summer;  See it, Heart it, Taste it, Touch it, Smell it.


Each month a cute little note is added in with the box telling you what the theme for that month is and some background info on that months box. On the back of it it lists the products that were in your box and a description for each month.

So what was in my box?
See it: Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in black
{love the fact that I was about to buy eyeliner that day but got this in my Birchbox, it's like they read my mind!}
See it: Color Club Nail Polish: Summer Pastels Collection; Blue Ming
{Already used it & love it!, it's a great fun summer color}
Touch it: Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
{I have completely fallen in love with this brand! Every time I get something by them in my Birchbox I have a hard time finding something negative to say about it}
Smell it: Harvey Prince; Hello Perfume
{Can't say I liked this all too well, it's too much of a flower smell for my taste}
Taste it:  LARABAR uber; Bananas Foster {yum, and only 110 calories!}
Hear it: Neon Earbuds + Glamour Spotify playlist 
{really excited about these, had to rock paper scissor with my husband for them haha!}

So what do you think? Do you want to sign up for Birchbox if you aren't signed up already?
Click here to sign up for $10/month. It has led me to soo many good brands & products that I can't believe I never knew about!
Let me know what you think of this months Birchbox!
xoxoxo
Jordynluise.





No comments:

Post a Comment